Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recess week ends le

Ya.. It's Saturday le. Recess week end le... SO fast time pass..
Our life also, very fast, will end also. Until then, What have we done?
Have we done the essential one? Or have we not?

I just come back from Cakkavala. Being with friends like this is very good. A supportive and encouraging friends, together practice. I always find my determination on this path get streghten whenever I go there. So, I always make it my priority going there.

Today sitting not very good, I am not mindful, and the mind is kind of drowsy..
I think i fell asleep for a while as well.
Come to think about it, I suspect that listening to too much music make my mind weaker. This recess week, my music and movie consumption triple or even more. Play a lot of games too. I think this really make my mind lots weaker. Have to stop it and get back to my daily practice le.

Ya.. Have to restart daily meditation again. I think this time I will train in metta bhavana. So, to soften my heart as well. Just now Roni shared that in order to be great in sth, need to train up tp 10000 hours. Wuah! And so if I train in meditation so little then little progress then lazy alr, I shud be shameful.... Hehehe

So, anyway, let;s get back to daily practice. Live a full and happy life.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment