Monday, February 2, 2009

Heavy Semester?

Arh... Feel so sianz this semester. Really, I never dream that this sem will be this heavy. Still remember when I am in year 1 I still can slack all the time. Last sem was quite heavy, but still ok.
This sem, haih... so fast, assignments all due already. And my first 3000 words econs essay, really got no mood to do it. Sometimes just wondering why I am here.. Haha

But, no matter what is it, this too shall pass. In a flash of time, this semester will end. Anyway, now is week 4 already, means that 1/4 semester has over. Wuah! So fast. And I am still in holiday mood. Still feel like slacking. Haha. But quite funny, though a lot of assignments in front of my eyes, I still feel very calm, a bit of stress, but don;t have a lot of worries. haha. Don' know if sth is wrong inside.

Well, tomorow is my first chinese quiz. This chinese 4 is really not easy le, have to really study. Not like previus chinese 2, 3, where I can still slack. My SSD also, though I plan to just S/U it, so that I can just enjoy the study, still feel a bit of stress because of the workload. But it is very fun! Haha.

Yeah, come to think of it, it's a matter of perspective. If we see our brothers from the other side of the world, like from Africa, they even don;t have chance to study, to go to school, not to say university, so actually I am very lucky, aren't I? Come to think about this, My life has always been very fortunate and blessed. Since I was a kid till today, I never really lack of anything. So, I am really grateful for this.

So, whatever is it, let's enjoy it. Let's try to do the best in every moment, and I will to the best throught my life. Live every moment with happiness and love. (:(:(:

Also, always be bigger than the problem, bigger than the assignments, bigger than the essay!
Yay! I can do it, Yes, I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment