Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh?

Hi, I am doing my econs essay now. Yesterday, I did my presentation, on the same topic as the essay. It turns out to be a good presentation, though my preparation is not neat. Haha. Anw, after I presented, and hear others presentation, I now understand the topic more, and hence can improve on my current essay. The deadline is tomorrow, so I hope I can produce a good essay.

This semester is really tiring, with so many presentation, projects, bla3. This week alone I have 2 presentation, 1 essay and 1 project. However, it is really fun. I feel more like a real university student now also. haha. And, the great thing is that, although I have been thinking to slack this sem, it turns out that I only ditch 1 class. Wuah, that is quite a record for me. Haha. Normally, there is just at least a class that is simply to boring and useless to attend. But this sem, almost all is very great. Yep. The modules are tough, but fun. (:

So, hopefully that this sem can be a fruitful semester.
May everybody has a great semester as well.!

No comments:

Post a Comment