Friday, March 13, 2009

Think Big: Start Small

I sometimes feel a bit low of myself, that I don;t have anything that is really great. I have lots of things I wan to master, but right now, I still great at very little to none.

SO, I really need to work harder. Keep on thinking won't make me a master of sth. But constant learning and improvement will. It need not ti be an instant, as what we fond of at this present day. But, if I want to be a master, I can expect myself to like go to a super course then suddenly, abakadabra, here come the great master. So, I really have to constantly train myself. And do it!
Reading is only part of it. Learning is not complete until you start practising.

So, everyday, learn a bit, after 1 year, it is not a bit anymore, but it is HUGE!
Everyday learn 2 new chinese words. 1 year already learn 700 words. 5 years learn 3500 words.
WoW!

You see, this is the power of consistency. 

So, I need to put more effort, go for essential things, gain knowledge, practice, and master it!

SAddhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment