Friday, March 13, 2009

Say:" How it can be done, how to do it" instead of "No, it can be done! There is no way. Impossible!"

How many times we feel that something cannot be done, then a few moment later we see other people already doing it?
It is impossible for human to fly. Now we can reach the other part of the world by flight in less than a day!
And a lot of other similiar stories.

So, I believe that I need to change my attitude. Instead of keep on saying, " Ah, this thing cannot be done, that thing is impossilbe, bla bla bla", we should think," Ah, this is a great thing. If I can do it, I can benefit a lot people. So, How to do this? What I need to do to make it possilbe?"

See, If we ask a How question, we can figure out the way to do it. But if we say No, CANNOT, then, for sure, we can't.
Of course, before the how, the why is even more important. If those thing are worthless thing, then don't bother. But if it is something really important, and beneficial, go for it!
Find the way, ask around, and sooner or later, We'll make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment