Friday, March 13, 2009

New business vision

Yeah, when I'm showering this morning, a new inspiration come to me.
I think that it would be great to built a company that help others build their own, big and small.
I would like to focus more on small and medium one though, and help them with their plan, financing, execution, and management. This can for sure benefits their circle, and if I can help a lot people build their own business, then a lot of other people can benefits.
I will turn this into reality someday. Set up a company or foundation to help other to achieve their dream. I think that there has been a lot worldwide, but not many in Indonesia. So, i would really love to start it in Indonesia, to help build my countries. 
We can't only rely on government to build our countries, but we need to build as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment