Monday, March 9, 2009

Stress free life.

Stress free life. Is it possible?
I used to think that I can only be stress free after I am done with all my assignments, test, projects. But the truth is they never really end, and only end for a while after the semester end. So, if I am to wait until then, i will be under constant stress?
Yeah, at least that is what I feel. And it is very unhealthy, both for body and mind.
So, instead of longing for stress free, I think i instead need to let go of the stress.
Maybe by reducing the clinging towards the assignments and projects, then meditate more, and exercise more.

Yeah, now trying to exercise and meditate daily. Hopefully I can have a better life.
Maybe the result won't be so fast, but if it is done consistently, positive results should show itself after 2 weeks.

Now, I need to go back to my study. Tomorrow got test. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment