Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I said A, now I say B

It is said that different people have different point of view on the same things. Money means differntly for different people, so do love, politic issues, good food, etc.

But now I feel that it is also true to say that at different point of time, we have different point of view on the same things. It is simply because our mental state keep on changing, so Eddy 1 hour ago, and Eddy 1 hour later is not the same. This explain why one said A, then say B.

Thinking back, there are a few occasions where people said A to me, but then later they say and do B, which confuse and sometimes irritate me. Now that I think back, it is a very silly of myself to do so, because all I got is more unwholesome thoughts and bad kamma. 

Also, by realizing this, a lot of my negative thoughts on people cease. It is so wonderful. So here, I witness how wisdom can bring joy and happiness. ^^

"Expecting people to be the same all the time is going to bring us suffering"~ Eddy.
Indeed, to expect others to be like this and like that, is dukkha. In short, the five aggregates are dukkha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment