Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am going home

Yeah. Exams are over. But i feel bloodyly tired. I feel like my mental is so weak and tired.
Yesterday and today are quite busy with packaging, and tomorow, I will fly back to Medan.

I realize that even after exam, my mental is still so stressed and tired. It seems that this is my heaviest semester in NUS, and a period where I lose my balance. I am acting weird sometimes also.
Ah... I am happy that it is over. So I can begin with my recovery. Next semester I shall not give myself too much stress. However, this actually shows my stress and pressure thresold, which is a good thing. I got to know myself better, and are clearer of where I should improve on. Clearly, I need to maintain my life balance, and to strengthen my heart. 

So, my recovery plan is mainly to strengthen my heart. I shall increase my meditation dosis. Looking backward, I actually hardly meditate regularly this semester, as oppose to previous semesters. And the difference is very clear. Even with short but regulat daily meditation, my heart are stronger, life is more balance, and my emotion is stable. I realize that my emotion has been very unstable this semester. Then, I shall read more edifying book. Book is cetainly a very useful medium to influence myself. Then, of course, some entertainment as well. I have been looking forward to watch movies... He he.

So, tomorow I am going home. Time really flies so fast. I feel that CNY is just s while ago, and now suddenly May has come, meaning that I have spent one third of 2009. WUah!
But now, what the heck! I dun wanna think so much. I just wanna go home. 







No comments:

Post a Comment