Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It has been long time

Wuah... SO long never blog d...

Haha..
Now suddenly feel like writing a blog.

Well, It has been quite tiring recently. I fall sick again also. Seems that my body has been quite weak recently, hope that it dun get worse like when I was in Primary. That time, I go to doctor almost once a month. Haih...
Anw, have finished my last essay for this semester. YAY! That is a big relief, as it has been haunting me for quite a while. So, I only left with 1 assignment: econometrics assignment, the E-view thing. And Vengky has agreed to held me. So, it wont be a much problem. Yay. Thanks Veng!
After this, I ahve to study for my exams already. Tomorow is my first paper. Chinese 4 final exam.
For people like Jacinta, Toongshien, will sure find it super easy. Unfortunately, I have big problem with it. Quite afraid I get C on this module. I normally won't care so much for my grade, but C for Chinese is simple unacceptable for me. Gotta study hard for this. After that, will have 4 finals in the exam period. Been giving up SSD2213. It is a fun module, but I'm not quite sure how to study it. Luckily still can S/U it. Hehe. My 3 econs mods, not easy, but doable. And I have plan quite a lot of times to study them. he he.

This semester is sure my toughest sem until now, especially when I am in the middle of it. So many CAs. But, now, after I left with only one last assignment, I dun feel the stress anymore. I simply gone. He he.

Today is 15th already. In less than 1 month, HOLIDAY ler... He he. Going back home on 7th may. Have to use this holiday well. Hmm... Then, go to retreat on June, and probably going to Bali for tour. After that, gotta come back NUS to do special term. If possible, maybe I can grad by December this year. He he...

Reflecting back into my life, I think I rarely do something wholeheartedly and give alll I've got. 
It just seems to me that I have been taking things too likely. Probably one of the thing that I put more effort is in my spiritual practice. But even so, I haven;t put in maximum effort yet.

I remember back in high school, Pei Yung is a very good debater. And If I not mistaken, she said she train herself like everyday, trying to imporve herself. And yeah, she did become a very good debater, even able to represent Indonesia in a world championship in debating, for high school students. 
In high school, I am not that bad also. But I also never really put whole effort in what I'm doing. Still remember when I am the first in the Science Olympics in Physics, province level. I simply dun believe it until I receive the formal letter. Ha ha... then I study a bit more for prep for national level one, but still, I dun give it all. Compare to Rudy RTK, he is so antu in it, and can see how much effort he put in. I lose in the end, and he managed to represent Indonesia in the world level. SOmetimes, when I relfect back, I wonder what will happen If I give it all that time. But I can't turn back time, can I?

So, with that in mind, I shud give out everything I've got in doing the important thing. So that there won;t be any regret later. CAP is still not the issue, as that was what I have in mind when I came to NUS. Now that I am clear what;s really matter, isn't it the time to do it seriously? Why I still procrastinate then?

Have to start planning my future carefully d as well, as I m graduating the latest next year June. So have to prepare myself d. 

No comments:

Post a Comment